Links to Additional Knee Education
Click on the links below for more educational information about the knee.
www.saveyourknees.org - Save Your Knees is a new web portal developed by the AAOS. It is full of multimedia information focused on knees: keeping knees healthy, exercise, common knee problems, injury prevention, treatments, including non-surgical and surgical options, and more.
Links below are provided from the Orthopaedic connection website of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Care of the Aging or Post-Traumatic Knee
- Osteonecrosis of the Knee
- Patellofemoral Arthritis
- Osteotomy of the Knee
- Activities After a Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Knee Replacement Implants
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis
- Total Knee Replacement Exercise Guide
- ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Patellar Tendon Tear
- Prepatellar (Kneecap ) Bursitis
- Meniscal Tear
- Meniscal Transplants
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Runner's Knee (Patellofemoral Pain)
- Unstable Kneecap
Treatment and Rehabilitation
Knee Sports Injuries
All patient education materials are provided by OrthoPatientEd.com and have been reviewed by our Advisory Board of leading Orthopedic Surgeons to ensure accuracy. All materials are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from your orthopedic surgeon. Any medical decisions should be made after consulting a qualified physician.